TRAINING PROGRAMME ON LABORATORY QUALITY MANAGEMENT BASED ON ISO,IEC 17025,2017 STANDARD
May 23, 2023
Quality of a test report issued by a laboratory affects in accurate decision making. It can be used to diagnose a disease by a Doctor, for certification, inspection or regulatory activity or otherwise for business confirmation.
Implementing a laboratory quality management system in calibration or testing laboratory will help to produce reliable and consistent results thereby assure the confidence of stakeholders including customers and succeed in the market. ISO 17025 standard provides guidance for implementing internationally accepted quality management system and make a platform for accreditation as per ISO 17025.The training programme provides knowledge on requirements of ISO 17025 and good laboratory practices which are needed for Laboratory Quality Management.
- To develop quality management systems of laboratories to International Standard
- To build confidence of users through reliable test reports
- To support laboratories to gain International recognition through Accreditation
- To facilitate National and International trading
Laboratory Quality and Technical Managers, Managers in Testing, Calibration or Medical
Laboratories and Laboratory Technicians.
- Quality Management Concepts
- Introduction to ISO / IEC 17025:2017 standard
- Unit of Measurement and presentation of numerical values
- Resource Requirements
- Process Requirements
- Management Systems Requirements
- Implementation Laboratory Quality Management System
NO OF PROGRAMMES FOR THE YEAR – 01
DURATION AND TIME : 03 full days (09:00 to 16:00)
- 2023-05-23 to 2023-05-25