WORKSHOP ON CORRECTIVE ACTIONS AND FOLLOW UP ACTIONS FOR CLOSING NON -CONFORMITIES
September 5, 2023
Corrective actions and follow up actions are essential for effective implementation for any management system. It is important to prevent recurrence of nonconformity and avoid occurrence else where in order to assure the confidence of the management systems and the services of the organizations among its stake holders.
Corrective action requires understanding the problem(s), identifying root causes and implementing effective solution(s).
This workshop provides practical knowledge on problem-solving process of identifying contributing
factors, taking corrections, corrective action, and assessing the effectiveness of corrective actions.
- To enhance the knowledge of the auditors on problem solving process in identifying the root causes
- To guide the auditors to close the Non-Conformity Reports raised in an effective manner
- To guide the auditee to identify root causes to take corrective actions
Managers, Executives, Management System Auditors
- Problem solving process
- Taking Corrective actions
- Follow up actions
- Assignments and Practical Sessions
NO OF PROGRAMMES FOR THE YEAR – 02
DURATION AND TIME : 01 full day (09:00 to 16:00)