Sri Lanka Standards Institution is the pioneer organization in Systems Certification in Sri Lanka. Being the national certification body we have initiated system certification activities in 1990s and maintained International Accreditation status since 1996. Currently we have expanded our certification services out of the country by gaining the trust of our customer organizations. Our qualified team of auditors is our core competency and their expertise in many sectors helps the manufacturing and service organizations to add value to their processes.
We offer a wide-range of certifications in Sri Lanka and overseas for exporters, importers, manufacturers, agents, retailers, traders, service providers, private and government organizations. We can help your business to become more sustainable by improving quality and productivity, reducing risk, confirming compliance, increasing market share and entering new markets.
you will get solutions and services to improve your performance and meet the challenges in quality, food safety, occupational health & safety, environmental protection, energy conservation and social responsibility.
- The National certification body;
- Sole member body representing Sri Lanka at International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- World renowned Accreditation
- Reliability and Trustworthiness
- Competent and expert pool of auditors
- More than 100 auditors in different scope sectors
- High Professionalism
- Responsiveness and accessibility
What We Offer
Our intention is to help you and lead your business to pave the way towards a reputed management systems certification. Our well qualified auditors verify your management systems and assess you for further development, identifying opportunities for improvement through effective auditing techniques.
How to Establish a Management System?
- Familiarize yourself with the applicable management system standard
- Top management commitment – disseminate a culture among the employees of the organization towards implementation of the management system
- Establish a steering committee
- Provide training on the management system
- Conduct a gap analysis of your current management system
- Assign roles and responsibilities
- Develop documentation
- Implement the planned and documented system
- Conduct Internal audits
- Management review
- Apply for certification